Bring your own firearms and ammo. Firearm rentals are available, please see attached list for rates.
Eye & ear protection, as well as targets, will be provided.
Refreshments will be served.
Red River Range Firearm Rentals
- All Federal, State and Local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- In an effort to maintain a safe environment, Range Staff must be obeyed.
- Range Staff has the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition and equipment.
- Everyone must follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm Safety at ALL times.
- Treat ALL guns as if they are loaded.
- Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Load and unload firearms ONLY on the firing line and in your shooting lane.
- ALL firearms must be pointed downrange at ALL times
- ALL firearms must be cleared and breach open when removed from the firing line.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- If any malfunction should occur while on the range, leave the malfunctioning weapon on the tray, pointed down range and contact the Range Staff.
- No drawing from a holster and firing unless certified by Range Staff.
- No shooting objects on the floor, walls or ceiling.
- No one is allowed forward of the firing line at any time.
- Be sure you are using the correct ammo for your gun. Tracer or armor piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited. Ammo must be brass cased. NO steel or aluminum cased ammo allowed.
- Hand loads are only allowed in the rifle bay on lane 19 after certification by Range Staff or while participating in officially sanctioned events i.e. USPSA etc.
- Shooters may collect their personal brass as long as they do not disrupt the shooters around them or create safety hazard.
- No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany shooters under the age of 18.
- If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others, you are not permitted on the range.
- Only one loaded firearm at the firing line at a time.
- No open toed shoes allowed on the range.
- Be courteous of other shooters around you on the range.
- Notify Range Staff of any unsafe practices on the range.
- All Class III weapons must be checked by Range Staff prior to entering the range.
- NO blackpowder firearms are permitted on the range
Date and Time
Thu, Aug 22, 2019
5:30p - 7:30p CST