Refreshments, targets, along with eye and ear protection will be provided.
To prepare for the fun please click here to pre-fill the range's waiver.
You may bring your own fire arms. Rentals will be available at the range.
Pricing for rentals can be found here.
We hope to see you there!
- All Federal, State and Local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- In an effort to maintain a safe environment, Range Staff must be obeyed.
- Range Staff has the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition and equipment.
- Everyone must follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm Safety at ALL times.
- Treat ALL guns as if they are loaded.
- Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Load and unload firearms ONLY on the firing line and in your shooting lane.
- ALL firearms must be pointed downrange at ALL times
- ALL firearms must be cleared and breach open when removed from the firing line.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- If any malfunction should occur while on the range, leave the malfunctioning weapon on the tray, pointed down range and contact the Range Staff.
- No drawing from a holster and firing unless certified by Range Staff.
- No shooting objects on the floor, walls or ceiling.
- No one is allowed forward of the firing line at any time.
- Be sure you are using the correct ammo for your gun. Tracer or armor piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited. Ammo must be brass cased. NO steel or aluminum cased ammo allowed.
- Hand loads are only allowed in the rifle bay on lane 19 after certification by Range Staff or while participating in officially sanctioned events i.e. USPSA etc.
- Shooters may collect their personal brass as long as they do not disrupt the shooters around them or create safety hazard.
- No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany shooters under the age of 18.
- If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others, you are not permitted on the range.
- Only one loaded firearm at the firing line at a time.
- No open toed shoes allowed on the range.
- Be courteous of other shooters around you on the range.
- Notify Range Staff of any unsafe practices on the range.
- All Class III weapons must be checked by Range Staff prior to entering the range.
- NO blackpowder firearms are permitted on the range
Date and Time
Thu, Nov 19, 2020
5:30p - 7:30p CST