- How Medicare enrollment periods work - and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement - including the possibility of needing long-term care
- The Baby Boomer's Guide to Medicare Planning - a comprehensive reference addressing common questions and issues
- Healthcare Quick Reference Guide
- Medicare Enrollment Planning Chart
Dinner will be provided by Giuseppe's PastaCaffe' and dessert by Aaron's Awesomeness.
Door prizes, including a hot air balloon ride, will be up for grabs. Bring a guest and get an extra entry!
Due to limited seating, each attendee will need to register seperately to guarantee a spot.
Register and reserve your spot today!
Sponsored by First Trust Portfolios.
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 08, 2019
6:00p - 7:00p CST
Shreve Memorial Library - Broadmoor Branch
Dinner provided by Giuseppe's PastaCaffe' & dessert provided by Aaron's Awesomeness