The event includes:
- A tasting of 10 Tenuta Torciano wines, oils, and vinegars
- Lesson on how the wine is made in Tuscany: how the soil, climate and traditions converge
- Lesson on the etiquette of wine tasting, such as how to hold the glass and swirl the wine
- Explanation as to why certain foods are paired with certain wines
- Food provided by Giuseppe's Pastacaffe
Limited seating available for this event, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot!
Sponsored by Invesco
Date and Time
Wed, Feb 08, 2023
5:30p - 7:30p CST
Women's Department Club
Parking is available in the lot across from the club on Margaret Place as well as street parking.